MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Sunday, December 18, 2005

THE NAME GAME

::movie:: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
::music:: When the night feels my song ~ Bedouin Soundclash

I stole this from Blake's page, who stole it from Nancy's .

But I used The Doors for mine

1: Are you male or female?

Back Door Man
2: Describe yourself?
Wild Child
3: How do you feel about yourself?
Waiting For The Sun
4: Describe what you are thinking right now?
People Are Strange
5: Describe your current girlfriend?
L.A. Woman
6: Describe the place you currently live.
Soul Kitchen
7: If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Moonlight Drive
8: Your best friend is?
Peace Frog
9: What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Crystal Ships
10: You know that:
I Will Never Be Untrue
11: What's the weather like?
Indian Summer
12: If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
Take It As It Comes
13: What is life to you?
Wishful Sinful
14: What is the best advice you have to give?
Summer's Almost Gone
15: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
The Spy

I painted this the other day on a canvas I purchased from some art supply store. If I don't accomplish something amazing in life, I want this to be what I'm remembered for. Very proud.

GOALS FOR FESTIVE BREAK:
-Grow beard/handle-bar mustache
-Play with Lego
-Watch Star Wars Saga in chronological order
-Get re-aquainted with Jack Daniels

Thats all for now suckas...

Out like Optimus Prime

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the Doors... Gloria live at the Hollywood Bowl I think is my favorite song, next to moon light drive of course ;) and crystal ship, which gives me the chills. Have a wonderful holiday

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

well done.

tis a fun game :)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm, where teh eff were yoU? you were not up front with me!

lame!

hjope you had a great time too!

nelles

4:14 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Hey now, in this case "Back Door Man" is referring to a hidden romance, or like an affiar or something. It isn't about giving/taking it in the behind...you silly girl. Plus, it is a hard que to answer with Doors titles, they don't have a lot of songs with guy, man or male words in the title.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home