TELL ME, WHAT'S CURIOUS GEORGE LIKE IN REAL LIFE?
::movie:: PEARL JAM LIVE AT THE GARDEN
::music:: NOTHING LEFT TO MAKE ME WANT TO STAY ~ SLOAN
Salutations. I'm not being a recluse...honest, I've moved to Fredericton. I Figured it was about time to move away...plus I hate you fucking people, so its pretty much two birds with one U-haul.
Finally have the Apart all set up. We've dubbed the place "THE YORK STREET PUB" on account of my kick ass bar, and well the name of the street. Things are going pretty good. School just started and I'm desperatly fighting the temptation to sleep during class.
The worst part about moving was that I missed out on saving Rainbow Valley. I had it all worked out, I was gonna camp out all night and chain myself to the big Rainbow Arch in the morning. Just like Kevin Arnold did in that episode of the Wonder Years...you know the one I mean.
As a consolation prize, I did manage to make it to the Big RV twice this summer. StephANIE and I took in the sites with the fam one day. Highlights included the fortune teller and going on the Dark Ride like 5 times. (I'm still waiting on those pics) Two days later I went again, this time just with the fam. I ended up having to ride the Floom ride 42 times...kids never tire out. NEVER.
Its wierd living on your own, and whats weirder is doing so in another Province. I still feel like I'm on vacation or something, canned pop is my constant reminder.
Random Paragraph 54:
August was a busy month. Went to the Stones and was like 5 feet away from Keith and Mick like 7 times. The Hip made me giddy, and OLP kicked ACE. My assination attempt on Maroon 5 fell through, next time I'll bring more bullets. What else is new?....I hung out with Miss Kristen Grace a bunch. We caught some frisbee action at V-Park, saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dukes at the ol'Drive-in, almost stole a boat...
Chilled with my cousin before I left. We got drunk and watched some Fear And Loathing then went for a drunken bike ride around C-Town. Biking drunk should be an olympic sport.
I guess thats all that is new, in brief/random point form. More lackluster posts to follow so stay tuned.
I'm out like Ringo Starr.


3 Comments:
i actually got the RV pics printed asap to get them to you before you left but i lost track of the days & then poof you were gone.
well your just gonna have to wait for me to come home or scan them and email them to me. I think you should go with option 2, I'm getting RV withdrawl
Aw shit the Stones! I saw them like three years ago I think it was, amazing, almost cried, we were literally three feet from the ramp that Mick danced down... I'm hoping to see them this time around too... maybe, if i'm lucky.
Post a Comment
<< Home