We're on the verge of becoming Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but just for tonight, we are Barry Jive and his Uptown Five.
::movie:: HIGH FIDELITY
::music:: WALK AWAY ~ Ben Harper
Welcome to The wacky, waving, inflatable, arm-flailing tube man's Official site....ah, if only that were true. I can't sleep so I’ve decided to humor the 1 or 2 people that still tune in.
I just got back from a kick-ass-seabass good weekend on the sandbar. Got drunk with my cuz at S.Lutz birthday/going away party. We then headed for some much needed Jr. Whoppers at BKing before parting ways. I caught up with murph and we proceeded to rummage around Charlottetown in search of The Holy Grail. But the only thing we found was the Lost Ark, and so I was like, "been there done that Sallah."
We somehow managed to run into Erin and Lindy. The latter of which I haven't seen in like 2 years. The 4 of us headed for le Garden Chinois and who did we see on the way but Simply Devine. I gave her the evil eye and continued on my trek to Combo A.
Saturday Amber and I hit up the town as The Sonic Death Monkey Duo. We drank up life and some shitty wine aptly known as L'Ambiance. We decided to check out some Chamberlaine at Morons, but checked out of the line up after like an hour long wait. On a whim we entered the luxurious Churchill Arms for some Cover Girl action and the Kitchen/bar/patio dancers. We had some beer and some jack, all the while reenacting scenes from movies. Again my night led me to China Garden and Combo A. Afterward we returned to 30 Second Records for some High Fidelity before falling asleep at the same part of the movie. The next day we took in a waffle buffet and some shopping as well as a visit to the gparents. I helped her "clean" her room and ended up stealing all of her cool trinkets. We said some goodbyes but I'm gonna make it back for one last visit. "Never bye, just bye for now."
I ended up only seeing half the people I wanted to... the weekend just wasn't long enough.
Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar,getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home