MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

We're going to play a wonderful game called..."Who is my daddy and what does he do?"

::movie:: THE GRADUATE
::music:: DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT ~ GRAND THEFT BUS

So its 10:00pm last tuesday, my sisters are asleep, my dad is watching tv in the basement, my mom is watching tv in the living room, and I am up in my room contemplating eating a second dinner of C-Fingers and fries. I decide to go for the late dinner, and head down stairs. When I get to the living room I notice my mom asleep on the couch, the TV is still on, but muted. The wierd part is that the tv is turned to porn. And I'm not talking THE HITCHIKER "I-think-I-just-saw-a-nipple" porn, I'm talking "naked-chick-with-a-cock-up-her-ass-porn." So I'm like "WHAT THE FUCK" and I wake her up and ask her what the hell she's watching. She takes a look at the tv,and a horrified look takes over her face. Embarrassed she frantically tries to turn the channel, only she hits the mute button, causing the tv to blare with the sounds of this chicks moans. I have to run over and turn over the tv before it wakes my sisters. I manage to get the tv off and I look over at my mom who lets half a grin cross her face before calling me a jerk and then going to bed. There are two possibilities, 1) my mom WAS watching porn, and fell asleep. or 2)my dad came up while she was asleep, and turned it to porn, so that when she did wake up she'd get a surprise. I prefer the second option better. The idea of my mother watching porn is disturbing as hell, plus it does make a killer joke.

MATT MAYS & El Torpedo play this friday 21 at the wave. So everyone should make an appearance. OH and ALEXISONFIRE are coming to Morons MARCH 13.

I watched THE GRADUATE last night for the first time. I've owned it since the summer but only managed to get through half of the movie. I near shit my pants at the end of the movie (its surprising how many times a day I nearly shit my pants) The whole ending to WAYNE'S WORLD 2 is taken from THE GRADUATE. And I'm talking everything: The red car, the gas station (minus Charleton Heston/MOSES), allen street "six blocks up,
three over," its even the same fucking church. I couldn't believe it. Now all of a sudden *WAYNES WORLD 2 makes sense and so does the episode of the simpsons where abe simpson wants to mary marges mom complete with the bus ending featuring simon & garfunkle). I almost feel ashamed for having not known all of this before. I'm supposed to be like the king of obscure references from movies, and I hadnt even seen THE GRADUATE. I now whole heartedly hold my head in shame and ask for forgiveness.

*IN ORDER TO FULLY UNDERSTAND, YOU ALSO NEED TO WATCH THE DOORS.

Not much else is new. Been doing some drinking and watching movies with Ragin' Murphy and Amber. Last friday, Adam and I went on a pub crawl. I drank a pint of Jack Daniels plus all the $1.75 i could get with $15 bucks. Lets just say I enjoyed yacking behind the Sea Treat. I think I may lay off the booze for a while. Getting shit faced and then dancing with random slutty girls isn't my idea of fun. Plus I would like to limit the amount of times I make an ass of my self in public.

"its funny, the person you idolize as a child, despise as a teenager, is ultimitly the person you become when you grow up."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know you well, but i wouldn't say you're even close to being a dickhead. :).

i don't have much else to say at 10:30 am:S

nelles

10:33 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Boohya! 6000 hits on my page.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

The fact that you even woke her up to ask her what she was watching with full blown porn on the television makes you the coolest guy I know

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home