LOOK AROUND YOU, ALL YOU SEE ARE SYMPATHETIC EYES
::movie:: FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH
::music:: YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY ~ EDDIE VEDDER
I had a dream the other night where I was in a threesome with Lana and Chloe from Smallville. Then my alarm went off, I awoke PISSED and went on murdering rampage, killing half of Kings County.
The next time anyone runs into me at Morons, and I'm piss loaded and headbanging to Rage: STOP ME. My neck is still sore. The band was fucking unreal though. They played April Wine, Nirvana, the DOORS, Metallica, STP, and finished it off with Rage. It was unreal; the best time I've had at myrons in over a year.
DID YOU KNOW THAT A KOALA SLEEPS FOR 22 HOURS A DAY ON AVERAGE?
I've finally finished STUPID WHITE MEN ~ Michael Moore. Not TOO bad, but long winded. retty much just a long rant with the occasional funny part. I've since started HEAVIER THAN EAVEN ~ Charles Cross. Its a biography on Kurt Cobain. I started it like two years ago and never finished.
NERD NEWS:
I watched the original Superman movie over the weekend and something occured to me: THIS MOVIE SUCKS BALLS. But on top of that I also noticed how much of a bitch Lois Lane is compared to Mary Jane from Spider-man fame. Think about it, Mary Jane fell in love with spider-man and Peter Parker, dispite his geeky-ness. A real genuine gal. Lois on the other hand, doesn't give two shits about Clark Kent. Yet she falls instantly in love with Superman after thier first meeting. She only starts liking Clark when she discovers his true identity. What a superficial bitch. I'd take Mary Jane over Lois any day.
I got the newly released WHITE STRIPES dvd ~ UNDER BLACKPOOL LIGHTS. Awesome show filmed in Blackpool England last xmas using ol' super 8 cameras. Its not for everyone though, kind of a love or hate type of band. Some people may be turned off by thier concert antics so you pretty much have to be a hardcore fan to enjoy this dvd. I got the money to buy it by taking back the Dave Chappelle Show Season 1 dvd. And with the extra change I was able to buy Doritos> BONUS.
TIME FOR A GAME:
NAME ALL THE SONGS THAT YOU CAN THINK OF THAT CONTAIN SOMETHING TO DO WITH FIRE. ie: Burn, ash, flame...etc.
I'll post my list later. Thats all for now. I'm out like FRED PENNER.
Frank: You know I was thinking we could go back home... have
some dinner and pop in the Sisqo CD... no? Weren't thinking that? Ok.


4 Comments:
what about songs with "burn" in them, like disco inferno, ..."...burn baby burn..disco inferno.."
...........no...........ok then.
.A.
Amber: That was scary. (but yes it fits)
And now, since no one reads my list (except for you Ambereno)
::MY LIST::
Lake of Fire - Nirvana
Burn one down - ben harper
light my fire - doors
ashes in the fall - rage against the machine
sleep now in the fire - rage against the machine
ring of fire - johnny cash
the unforgeteable fire - U2
paris in flames - thursday
I had more but i forget...
that is a good list.
janelle
Oh, oh, I have one.
Standing Outside the Fire - Garth Brooks.
You're welcome.
-gabrielle.
Post a Comment
<< Home