SCENE FROM AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT
::movie:: Lethal Weapon
::music::NEW SLANG ~ THE SHINS
I finally saw GARDEN STATE on Friday. I enjoyed it but it I was expecting something more. I had watched all the trailers and interviews in the summer when it was initially released and I had this idea of what the film was going to be like. In the end it turned out to be only vaguely similar. Don't get me wrong, it was a good movie, but it didn't meet all of my expectations.
My mom saw a girl get nailed by a car at UPIE, while waiting to pick me up after my night class last wednesday. It was dark and this girl was crossing the road that goes to kelly building. Some guy came flying out from the kelly building parking lot and smoked her right in front of my mom who was parked along the side of the road.
My mom helped her and stuff and got the dude to phone 911 and everything. By the time I got out of class, she had been taken away. I came up to the van and my mom was balling, it was pretty retarded. I was expecting the girl to have been killed by the way she was crying,
but apparently she was up and walking around when the ambulance arrived.
All the lights in that area were burnt out so it was pretty dark. But the police are stating that she wasn't within the white lines when she was hit, so its her fault. If I were her I'd sue UPIE for the lights being burnt out, and I'd sue the guy for running into her and I'd tell the police to fuck off. Then I'd swim in my millions of dollars like Scrooge McDuck.
The fam and I went to Pizza Hut last week where my 4 year old sister decided to let everyone know who was the boss in the family. We were all sitting down eating, when my sister yelled, "HEY LADY, get me another chocolate milk" at some random waitress that happened to be
walking by. She followed it up by saying in a rather matter-of-fact voice, "Ya, YOU'RE welcome, Lady" obviously confusing her magic word please with you're welcome. I thought I was going to shit twice and die it was so funny.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK: I got a pack of A&W rootbeer cans from my aunt. Thats all.
Someone has been pissing on my Gamecube and I'm about to close the case.


8 Comments:
HEY,
It sucks that you missed Garden State. Its left City Cinema so you'll have to wait until Dec. 28 to rent/buy it.
Hey Josh, thanks for the happy Bday. Im now one more year stupider. lol. I understand the dissapointment about Gardenstate, I thought it was going to be way diffrent to, but I kinda liked the normallity of it, I diddnt have to think too much. haha. hilarious about your sis, it makes me wish I was 4 so I could do things like that and not get punched in the face. cant really blame your mom for being upset, If I seen some one get pummeled by a car, even if they were okay, Id probably relive it in my head for quite a while. anyway,
peace out dude. Amber
Hey loser face, its me again, I tryed and tryed to watch that video, but none of the links work, and i cant even do it when i go to the actuall site. so Im out of luck.
Amber
Oh, I totally agree about the normality part. It was super realistic. Dead on for the relationship part, and the whole coming home and visiting friends thing. I just felt that their should be more, of what...I don't know.
Yeah, my sister is a regular riot. She should start her own stand-up routine and audition for SNL. I'm sorry about the link, I can't get it to work anymore either, the site must not be up anymore.
No problem man, Ill try to do it again today. hey do you know anything about fixing record players?????? I finally bought a beauty of a record player last night, and i was in heaven, I was sooooo excited, I got two huge speakers and was all set to go, everything was working for like 5 minutes then it just stopped working. no sound was coming out, the speakers are fine, they still work, cause i tryed them with something else, and i tryed another speaker with it, and it wont work, i think something happened inside of it... I am upset. lol. I dont know if you would know anything, but I figured since you had one you might. SPANX!!!
i felt the same way about the movie...it was swell, mind you, but something was just not there that i thought was gonna be
you have to see Napoleon Dynamite. it has nothing, but that's what makes it so fucking great!!!
i wonder who the girl was who got struck down? Should be the biggest scoop ever for the gay Cadre!!!
-janelle-o
AMBER?!? - you didn't sign you name, but I'm assuming its you. Yeah, I may be able to help with the record player, if you haven't already fixed it yourself. DO NOT THROW IT OUT!!! It may be something stupid and easy to fix. Send me an email, about when you want me to take a look at it.
JANELLE: Glad I'm not alone. I'll definatly check out Napolean Dynamite. It comes out on the 21 st of Dec right? I heard it was good, plus movies that have nothing/are about nothing are usually the best kind of movie.
The girl's name was Christie Robinson, I think, she's in first year business. The Cadre probably won't write anything about it CONSPIRACY ALERT. Anyway, I got to head to Calculus. I'm out.
ahhhhhhh, .....I took it back already. we opened it up and there was a diagram, and we couldnt find anything wrong with it....so i took it back and got some other stuff. my bad!!! thanks anyway though!!!!! Amber
Post a Comment
<< Home