MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Monday, July 26, 2004

THERE IS A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR DREAMING

::music:: Death and Destruction - Weezer
::movie:: JESUS' SON

Anyone remember the episode of Care Bears where its rainy and Hugs and Tugs can't go outside. Then they end up making paper airplanes and musical instruments using pots and pans and paper towel rolls? And that little dude that kinda looked like Seral Sneer from the Racoons was trying to thwart their plans? No? Well me neither....anyway, not much is new. Went to the beach by myself after work on friday.

I didn't end up playing in the volley ball tournament on saturday cause we didn't have enough players. Saturday night I had soccer in town and we lost like 4 or 5 nothing. We only had 8 players in total. They had 9 subs. Bastards. Anyway, we headed to Andrew and Robs for Andrews birthday party. I didn't get quite as hammed as last weekend but I still had a good time. Gabrielle spilled her glass of jack and then attempted to slurp it up, causing her hair, socks, and shirt to get soaked.

::DIALOGUE FROM THE KITCHEN::
(Gabrielle spills cup of jack)
 
Gabrielle: no! Dude! shit...its ok.
Andrew: you should drink it.
Gabrielle:  I know man, that's what i'm gonna do. K. hold on a sec. Dude.

(Sarah says something to me about her blog and not being able to type legible while drunk)
 
Gabrielle:
  No dude, I'm not illiterate, I just need a straw.

After, watching Gabrielle knock the phone off the hook 8 times we headed to Morons. It was fun, there were a ton of Hells Angels around, but it was cool. I was like, "sup bros." and they were like, "Joshua man. This guy...this is the guy."

Sunday Sarah, Steph, and I went to the new pool again. It was wicked fun. I beaned like 3 kids off the head with balls while playing dodge ball in the kiddie pool. I had soccer in morell at 7. We lost 5-2. I was way to tired to play. No more consecutive games. 

Thats all for now. Everyone should go to TOGA '04 X2 this saturday ( i think). I dubbed it X2 cause its the second TOGA there this year, and it needed a catchy/sexy name. I'm out like Vanilla Ice...

Georgie: Does everything you touch turn to shit? Does this happen to you every time?
FH: [weeping] No wonder everybody calls me "Fuck-Head."
GeorgieIt's a name that's going to stick.
FH: I realize that.
Georgie: "Fuck-Head" is gonna ride you to your grave.
FH: I already said so, I agreed with you in advance.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the carebears movie is one of my favorites. i'm not talking about the cheap $4.88 ones from zellers. i'm talking the THE Carebears movie. it made me cry, and if it watched it tomorrow, i'd cry somemore. ITs right up there with The Chipmunks Movie, The Godfather Part 1 & 2, and Raunch Ranch (the only porn i ever owned)

-janelle

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like MEGAMAN X2 but with FIRE and TOGAS and maybe WHISKEY. It'll be the best video game EVER.

The thing that sucks is if I spill my fucking Jack on the sand I can't recycle it.

-gabrielle

2:25 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

OWNED? what do you mean "owned"? you should never get rid of porn. You should know better, I'm ashamed of you.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home