I'M NOT PHOTOGENIC ENOUGH TO BE ON RADIO
::MOVIE:: THE HUMAN STAIN
::MUSIC:: HITCHIKER ~ JIM MORRISON
Is everybody in?
Is everybody in?
Is everybody in?
The ceremony is about to begin...
Went to the Nirvana Tribute last week...super late. I almost completely missed Anna Pilla, I think I may have caught like two songs.But it was all cool, I was hammered within 10 minutes.(all hail 1.75 drinks) I did my usual rounds and found like a hundred people I know, so that was good. Negative J came on and kicked arse. I dabbled in a bit of Moshing with Matty boy while intermittingly belting out some songs in the front row. Then a bunch of people tried jumping off the stage to body surf. One idiot thought that he should jump off of Matt and I, there were plenty of people there to catch him, only none did. And he landed hard. It was hands down the best time I've ever had at Morons. Then on the way home I had a 'cross street snowball fight' with this hippy dude like all the way to murphs. It was unreal.
UPIE'S spring break starts next week, which means I have a whole week to sleep til noon, and watch the Karate Kid box set like 10 times (Dad bought it last week, probably to make up for buying Catwoman). I think I'm gonna head to City Cinema next wednesday and take in both Closer and Life Aquatic. Anyone up for that, I've since decided that going to the movies by myself sucks more balls than StephANIE Ford.
Yesterday I had about 5 hundred ASSignments due, a presentation to give, and a test. This ultimetly led to me getting drunk off my ass last night at Adams. THen I headed to Amber and Danielle's for 5 mins, which turned into like an hour. Murph phoned, and I forced him to come on over. A very drunk Adam arrived and started talking to Hendrix and about religion. He left for bed around 12. Amber left for Baba's at like 11:30. I stayed and chilled with Danielle, we played some chess and listened to some tunes. Amber showed up at like 1:00am, and was like "we're going to the neighbors for a party, lets go hurry." It turns out that the neighbors live a block away, but its cool cause its Bobby, melissa's old bobby, and the hippy dude I had the snowball
fight with the week before. Pretty sure I shat my pants. I managed to stumble home around 3 and wake up Murph by throwing rolled up flyers at him. HAHA, THE DAY IS MINE TREBEK.
Woke up around noon today still fuckerd, and headed to Checkers for some B-fast, but ended up getting a cheeseburger platter instead. I also scored AN AMERICAN PRAYER ~ JIM MORRISON at Back Alley for 10 bucks. I've been looking for it for like 3 years. I've only seen it once before, 5 years ago at Radioland for like 30 bucks, and I had no money to buy it. Anyway, my doors cd collection is now complete, I'm working on getting then all on vinyl.
SURVEY TIME:
I want people to list any obscure cartoons that should never have been made. Like cartoon crossovers or even movies turned cartoons. For instance:
dumb and dumber
mc Hammer
Life with Louie.
Anyway I'm out like Vanilla ice.


2 Comments:
Finally a comment. I was beginning to think you all didn't care. Did you know that when you don't comment fairies die(and sick children). So you better clap...er, I mean comment.
LYNDSAY: Glad I can entertain you while you are at work.
ANIE: You are an ass. Satisfied?
AMBER:Yeah Friday was SWWEEEETT. I was right fuckerd. Thanks for the good time. We did go to Slowcoaster, but you can read about that in my new post. I don't remember the New Kids On The Block cartoon at all. But do you remember a cartoon where wayne gretzky , bo jackson, and michael jordan were all like crime fighters?
Post a Comment
<< Home