MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I ACCEPT ANY FORM OF CUPPED CAKES

::movie:: American Psycho
::music:: My Wild Love ~ Doors

I have something I need to say...Something disturbing and utterly horrible. I'll understand if none of you ever wish to speak to me again. I don't know what else to say so I'm just gonna say it: my father purchased CATWOMAN. (CRINGE!~!). Thats right, fuckin' Halle Berry fucking prancin' around saying stupid cliche lines like, "Rarr, A cat comes when it wants, not when its told, rarrn." Somebody please shoot me now. All respect I had for my father has since been obliterated, gone, poof!, out the window. Do any of you know how to go about divorcing parents...I guess it doesn't really matter when you are 20 on the verge of 21 but still, is there anyway I can disown him legally. I'm hoping the courts can make it publically known that I have no official affiliation with him.

I watched MILLION DOLLAR BABY with Murph the smurf, Anie, Steve, and Sarah last night. Really good. I have no doubt it will take home Best Picture and Best Director. The only other contender being anywhere close to MDB would probably be RAY.

Tonight I'm gonna head on down to Ambers, then probably to Empire for In Good Company. You realize that you are the epitome of loser when you go to the theatres by your self and see In Good Company. I think I'm gonna slit my own throat.

My dad has some kind of work party thing tonight, so I have to stay in town til its over, then drive his drunk ass home. Ya know, despite the fact that I have roughly 3 billion assignments/midterms/reports to finish in the next few days. FAAAACCCCK!

My short term memory has been obliterated, so I can't quite recall the events since my last post, so I've decided to be pretentious and declare THE TOP 10 BAND list (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER). I've also decided to include one of thier essential albums.


LED ZEPPELIN ~ Led Zeppelin IV (of course)
WEEZER ~ Pinkerton
SLOAN ~ Twice Removed
U2 ~ I'm gonna go with RATTLE AND HUM
WHITE STRIPES ~ White Blood Cells
PEARL JAM ~ Vitolgy
SIMON & GARFUNKEL ~ Bookends
THE TRAGICALLY HIP ~ Phantom Power
NIRVANA ~ In Utero
THE DOORS ~ Waiting for the Sun

I'm spent....Everyone go to the Nirvana Tribute Friday Feb 4 at morons. My friends band is playing (Anna Pilla)


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOT CUT COLLINS!

HILARIOUS!

did you havea swell time friday? i saw annapilla for a bit, but went home wayyy early due to tiredness.

poeace out yo

nelles

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua, I am so sorry for your loss. I understand so much about you now. Just one question though: How do you know any of the lines from the movie, please don't say you watched Catwoman, PLEASE!!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

HELL NO I DIDN'T WATCH CATWOMAN! I came downstairs to pick out a movie to watch, and to my dismay, I found my dad and sisters watching it. The quote I used was the last thing I heard as I stormed upstairs.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Also....you didn't leave your name. Who are you?

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the fuck do you think I am JoshUA?

11:54 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Well, well, if it wasn't the ass raper herself. stephANIE-I've-got-a-HUGE-cat FORD.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to disappoint but it's not me.
p.s. you got my name allllll wrong it's stephanie "my pussy is hott" ford.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

You Fag.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home