SHIT HAPPENS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO DIG IT UP
::movie:: THE 'BURBS
::music:: GEORGIA ON MY MIND ~ RAY CHARLES
**NEW SECTION BELOW**
Last night I had the pleasure of spending 2 hours outside digging up our septic tank to see if it was full cause the bathroom in our basement started overflowing. I honestly can't say what my favourite part was, I'm torn between the back-breaking work of digging in the snow storm and the wonderful smell that awaited my running nostrils once we opened up the tank. Life doesn't get better than this!
As it turns out, there is a plug somewhere along the line, you might say shit got stuck(corny/cornhole jokes rule).
I have a new favourite commercial. Its the one where the two guys turn up the heat in their college dorm to cook Kraft Dinner on the heaters, and then all of a sudden there are hundreds of supermodels in the hallway in their underwear due to the heat. This tells me I should move into a dorm, cook shitty food to make beautiful women appear. Apparently these guys are already lucky as fuck, seeing as how they are the only two guys on the floor and all of the rest are women worthy of the boner of the month. SCHWING! Actually I lied, Kraft dinner rules and I hate this fucking commercial.
If you haven't heard of THE 'BURBS, check it out. It stars Tom Hanks, Corey Feildman, Carrie Fisher, Bruce Dern, and the Limo driver from the movie BLANK CHECK. (how's that for an obscure reference?)
Usually I try to refrain from two posts in one week, cause sometimes one gets overlooked, especially if it is two posts in two days. But I felt the need to update about my shit. Thats all the witty writing I have in me so I'm out like Vanilla Ice.
Janelle: I'm probably going to GARDEN STATE on Friday with RAGING MURPHY.
**NEW SECTION**
I found a comment on Ambers Page that I had to comment on. It turns out that I wrote a whole fuckin' essay. I've decided to post the original comment and my "fury rant" below.
The Comment on Ambers page:
k, I am not trying to be a jerk here, but it really bugs me when ppl don't open their eyes. Amber man, Kerry was prohomsexuality, proabortion, and a lot fo other garbage; Bush actually claims to be Christian, which means he has some kind of morals. Kerry would have destroyed the united states, maybe not in a war sense, but in the fact that they would have absolutely no integrity and would it would be nothing but chaos. I personally wish that I was american, they rely so much on their president, where I don't even remember the name of our freakin prime minister half the time. I know most ppl don't like Bush b/c of the war, but realisitically, if he hadn't of declared war on terrorism, then there may not be much left of the US, Sadam would have still been out there, and whos to say he wouldn't of attacked us next. The war would have happened no matter who was president, and I think that if it had of came down to Bush or Kerry, Bush is the one who can actually defend the country and put an end to terrorism. Sorry to rant, but I just don't understand how ppl can believe Kerry would have helped the country, when he was going against everything the country stood for.B
MY RESPONSE:
I can't not respond to this. First of all Iam going to say that I agree with you on a few things you mentioned in your "rant."
"it really bugs me when ppl don't open thier eyes."
I totally agree. I don't think people should form an opinion without first knowing the facts. That breeds untruths and biased opinions. Unfortuneatly I think that YOU are one of these people. Yes, Sadam would still be out there in the desert, hiding in his little hole. But do you forget the reason they went to IRAQ in the first place? WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
In the first few months of his "Presidency" there were several reports made by Bush and his advisors, including Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, who repeatedly said that IRAQ was NOT a threat, and that Sadam had no means of gathering the resources to become a threat for several years. Then what happened? America was attacked. And by who? Sadam? NO. OSAMA BIN LADEN and Al Queda. NOT IRAQ. So what did the "President" do? He invaded Afgahnastan.
This was a smart move on behalf of Bush, I'll give him that. The people of America wanted justice, and there he was attacking a country who had harboured terrorists. He was everybody's favourite guy, except for the people living in Afgahnastan of course. But is that the real reason he went there? No, of course not, he was easing his troops into the middle east like an old man getting into a hot bath, getting ready for his real goal, IRAQ.
If he were to attack every country that had harboured terrorists he would have had to start a war with canada and the US itself. Don't forget that Osama went to an american university and was trained by the CIA.
So now Bush has troops in the middle east, and right away he starts hammering it into the public, that Sadam is bad, Sadam is evil, he is the terrorist, and that he has WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. And after little over a year how many did he find? ZERO. I'll say it again so there is no mistake. THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FOUND! 1000 + americans soldiers died along with an excess of 100,000 IRAQ citizens. Yes, thats right EXCESS, meaning over and beyond the estimated casualties. 100,000 extra IRAQ citizens died, so that Bush and his crony advisors could Rape and Pilage the oil fields of IRAQ. That was the true reason they went to IRAQ, not because it was a threat, but becuase there was money to be made.
I don't blame solely Dub-ya for this. He's not intelligent enough to plan such a devious attack. Vice President Dick Cheney, is the real genius behind all of this, both he and bush, along with several other advisors to Bush, stand to benefit from the war. They all have large sums of stock in energy companies and defense companies who were secretly given contracts to the war, Haliburton namely.( I can provide names of advisors and companies if so needed)
As for your claim that, "Bush is the one who can actually defend the country and put an end to terrorism." I'd like to remind you that George Bush Senior saw to it that little Dub-ya didn't have to be drafted, and got him a seat in the National Guard. This means that Bush has never, been even close to a war. While Kerry went to Vietnam and defended his country. Bush didn't even show up for duty in the National Guard for over a year, and he was discharged for not taking his physical. Maybe due the fact that he was a cocaine addict? I don't know, that is speculation, I'll admit. The fact is, Bush knows nothing about defending his country, only how to get rich by appearing to do so. You may want to listen to a song called "Fortunate Son" by CCR, it pretty much sums up the situation.
Your line, "Bush actually claims to be christian, which means he as some kind of morals." Is probably the most Un-Christian thing I think I have ever heard. Are you stating that people of other faiths have no morals and that they are automatically wrong for thier beliefs? That to me is a strong statement of prejudice.
Maybe it didn't come out the way you meant. Lets take a look at the next sentance,
"Kerry would have destroyed the united states, maybe not in a war sense, but in the fact that they would have absoltely no integrity and it would be nothing but chaos."
Again, after implying that Kerry, because of a different religion, has no integreity and that the US would turn instantly to chaos seems pretty far fetched opinion if you ask me. Don't forget that the Pope has denounced the war.
As for your statements that Kerry was prohomosexuality and proabortion, who cares? Under the founding laws of the US everyone has equal rights. Discriminating people because of their sexual preference is an injust hinderance to their natural rights. Its exactly the same as discriminating people because of thier race or religion. As for the proabortion statement, its not like Kerry is there forcing people to get abortions. He is simply acknowledging thier right to an abortion if they so choose. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe Dub-ya is playing the religion card in order to reach the voters who Kerry may have alienated for having stood up for what he believes in, PEOPLES RIGHTS.
Sure Kerry may not be the answer but in terms of what is better for the Us and ultimeatly the world, I think its clear who would be beneficial and who would stand to be a permanent stain on the morals of the youth.
I posted this and then thought of more...
AND ONE MORE THING.....You said that the attack, "would have happened no matter who was president." That is false. Bush was given reports by the FBI which outright warned of a attack by Osama using planes. He obviously didn't take it too seriously. He should be as guilty as those involved.
Man, I flew off the hook. Anyway, please comment, tell me wether you agree or disagree, or if you don't even care.


6 Comments:
Hey Josh. Good for you man for writing all of that. I would have had to sit here all day just to figure out how to say the first paragraoh, and i still probably would of ended up with"...uh.....sorry..."
I agree totally with you. Some people think "bush is part of God's plan" ... yeah.. well, that dooesnt mean that Kerry wouldnt make a better President. People are missing the actuall facts and trying to justify Bush's actions because they dont want to admitt that God would let this happen for no reason. mabye god let this hapen so that the world would open there eyes. who knows, I definitly dont. I never even wrote that comment, my cosin did, I just thought it was worth reading because I definitly am anti Bush. he did kill all thoise innocent people, men , wemon, children, FAMILIES, so he could make a little more money, yeah, definilty what you need. more money. he was the fucking president , he was suppost to protect his people, not kill them for profit.what does Iraq have to do with it? uh, wepons of mass destruction??? yeah, okay so where are all these wepons that all these people got killed over?, oh yeah, thats right, there are none. but its a good thing we got sadam eh? who cares where Osama is, the man that actually attacked the USA. But hey, people are allowed to believe what they want to believe, and stand up for what they want to stand up for, just like the homosexuals. people critisise people for being christian, and that is "sooooo wrong " right? well whats so right about critising everyone else that doesnt believe the same thing as you? so thanks josh for that, you kinda saved my ass. haha. PEACE dude. Amber
I VOTE JOSH C. FOR PRIME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF CANADA. LET'S RAPE AND PILAGE JESUSLAND.
-JANELLE
FUTURE SECRETARY OF STUFF.(i type really fast)
joshua: i totally agree with you...as for the comment on kerry being "prohomosexuality and proabortion", who the hell cares, everyone has their own opinions and absolutely NO ONE can tell us if it right or wrong, the fags can do what ever they want, and for those of us who have had an abortion.....no one knows the pain and thoughts going throught a person's head at the time...only they can decide if it is the right thing to do, not a friend, not a primier and not a president (or in our case prime minister).
A friend of mine was actually in Afgan in the war, and he made it back in one peace...and now fighting in kabul...(fighting for justice of the american people)"Bush is the one who can actually defend the country and put an end to terrorism." -B....kdon't think so....remember that there are canadian troops there trying to help our fellow americans, not president bush, it seems to me that a large percent of canadians and europeans i might add, are very anti bush....and not necessarily pro kerry.,...but the decision has been made hasn't it...we are going to have to keep helping our fellow americans in wars to come in the next 4 years caused completetly by bush and his money making schemes....
Josh, I can not agree more, especially about the religion stuff, have had that shit shoveled in my face since I was a kid, and guess what, it still didn't stick. I'd say more right now, but just getting off work, I'm very tired, and can't think of anything else to say, so we'll talk tomorrow, man. Keep fighting the good fight.
Adam(Murph)
Oh yeah, Bush sucks, just had to say that, but forgot, okay, I'm gone.
Murph
So josh, what did you think of Garden State? i liked it, but it didn't blow me away. just wondering if it was as good as you thought it should be?
-janelle
(PS - the large popcorn with butter for $3.25 was simply divine!)
Post a Comment
<< Home