MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Your skin is an organ

::movie:: THE BOURNE SUPREMACY
::music:: COKE MACHINE GLOW

I'm seriously considering making a porno staring Bill Nye the Science Guy and Hillary Duff. But don't expect any of the usual gay synthasizer music/Kenny G playing the sax. I'm talking wicked "lets get pumped" music like the theme song to DANGER BAY. I'm currently scouting for locations, and Ron Howard has signed on to direct.

Not a lot is new, went to Toga last weekend and watched Sarah beat the crap out of Gabrielle. That took place after we had a mini party in Matt's overturned tent. And before Gabrielle shoveled a shit load of sand on my head.

Monday night I went with my dad and cousin to THE VILLAGE It was pretty good, although the ending was lacking. It had the usaul plot twist that M. Night always puts in his movies, but it takes place earlier on in the movie.

Tuesday Murph and I went to the BOURNE SUPREMACY After the first few minutes I was like "this blows," but then it eventually picked up. There were like 3 kick ass car chases, the best I've ever seen, although unrealistic. He gets T-boned like 5 times in a shitty little cab and it keeps going. But its well worth it to see.

Wednesday night I stayed in town for soccer. I didn't know what field it was at so I literally drove to every field in Charlottetown. It turned out to be in Cornwall at the Dreampark. We only had like 8 people and we lost by an insane number. Murph came along for the game and ride home. It was wierd cause, he checked his messages while I was playing soccer and it was a recording of us talking and listening to Pearl Jam on the way to the field. Freaky.

Anyway, on the way home I accidentally had my brights on and blinded this dude for like 2 seconds. Then I passed him and he rode my ass with his brights on. In turn I slowed down to 2o km/h on the bypass. When he finally passed me I fuckin tailgated him with my brights on. NOBODY messes with the shaggin' waggin'. Nobody.

Thats all I got. Except that The Hives new cd, Tyrannasaurus Hives, is kickass. Ok matt?

Are my pool privaledges reinstated?

[The Fratellis are interrogating Chunk]
Francis Fratelli: Tell us everything! Everything!
Chunk: Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
Jake Fratelli: I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good update.

i didn't like the Village much at all. the monster was stupid looking, the story was lame....Unlike Bourne Supremacy!! it was almost like the other one, but yah, the car chase scenes were hott. i felt like giving the next guy i talked to a blowjob it was that good.

-nell

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long Live The Goonies.
-amber-

10:32 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

First thing: Janelle, the next time you go to the movies, I'm coming too.

Second: Yeah, the monster was pretty lame. I did like the first half of the movie, but it got retarded after "the shed that is not to be used." Adrian Brody was awesome as the retard though.

Third: Damn right "long live the Goonies." They are actually making a second one with all the original people. It'll probably blow, but I'm definately going to see it.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Much obliged.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the next guy you talked to Janelle
WHAT HAPPENED!??

If it was the smell the doctor says that'll go away if I was down there.

I'm putting some serious thought into it

Taylor

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home