Holy Bejesuz!
:: LISTENING TO :: - Patience, G'n'R
I think i need an intervention. I'm giving out money like stephanie ford gives out herpes. Fuck I've spent a lot lately. I got my income tax check last week, which totaled around $630. I now have little over $100.
Here's my recent Purchases:
DVDS:
Weezer DVD
CD's:
Joel Plaskett Emergency - Truthfully Truthfully
G'n'R - Greatest Hits
Led Zeppelin - II
The Who - Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Weezer - the Blue Album 10th anniversary re-release ($45)
Pixies - best of pixies: wave of mutilation
Miscellanious:
1 quart of Jack Daniels($26.95)
DigiTech guitar Processor, strings,cable($200)
Helter Skelter (book about the Manson Murders)($25)
Not much else is new. watched a cool movie with Maggie Gyllenhaal, where she is an american student in China and is interrorgated while being denied her rights, then at the same time a man from Iraq or somewhere is also arrested and interrorgated in the US. Its pretty cool to see stuff from the other side, and not just what CNN wants us to see. You also get to see her boobies. While on the subject of denial of free speech, Fucking Michael Moore's new movie is not being released because apparently it bashes Bush,and Disney (the distributer) doesn't want to be associated with the film. I say we boycott Disney, man if i see goofy on the street i'm taking a crow bar to his knee, man, tonya harding style.
I got a job at the Department of Agriculture building across from the KFC on the ave. Its a sweet job. I get to drive around all day in brand new trucks and 4 wheelers doing some surveying crap.
HOLY FUCK. I'm just watching the news and this helicoptor fucking crashed into the roof of a building then fell ontop of another one, and the people inside just got up and walked away, lucky bastards. Anyway, my attention span is growing short. I'm gonna head to bed and listen to some Zepp...
Everyone is lighting up or burning out tonight
Cigarettes and shooting stars on fire or outta sight
Waiting for the monument whe the fun begins
Open up the doors so we can all come in


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home