MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

::LISTENING To:: Nothing right now I'm at work. But the last thing I listened to was the b-sides to the re-release of the Blue Album by WEEZER. (the damn thing cost me 45 bucks plus tax, and i already have the original release!)

Excuse the decline in recent entries, I don't have the internet at home, so I have to sneak on at work. I also apologize for the fucked up blog below. I was way to out of it to make any sense.

Not much is new, I'm working at the Agriculture building accross from the KFC on the ave. I have to wear this photo id to get in and out of the building its like the fucking CIA or something . Anyway I gotta jet.

THis is the best site on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home