MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Holy fuck, I was just reading that side bar thing on the blogger page that has the recently pubished journals. I saw one that said bushoverkerry, so I went to it thinking it was a joke. The fucking blog is a pro Bush page. It fucking made me sick. I left an angry comment that goes a little something like this(envision the opening riff to "smoke on the water" playing continously in the background):

FUCK YOU. Bush is a no good illiterate ass hole concerned with completeing what his father never could. You should be ashamed of yourself. Bush does not diserve to be president again, or at all, He won a ficticious election, and he will not, and should not, be relected.He is a power-corrupted sadistic man bent on world domination. Thank you.

Haha I even went as far to say "you should be ashamed of yourself." Thats golden. anyway, You too can prevent forrest fires, or leave a comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home