Okay, first things fuckin' last!
G'day, been a while. Not a lot new, watched Reservoir Dogs all the way through for the first time on Saturday. Wicked fucking movie, Quentin is a genius. Then sunday I went and saw the LADYKILLERS starring Tom Hanks. It was pretty funny, but I was expecting better. Didn't do much last night. Stayed up making a new cd. Thats about it for me....
~:: TASTERS CHOICE PRESENTS...::~
SILVER AND COLD ~AFI
ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW? ~.moneen.
44. CALIBER LOVE LETTER ~ALEXISONFIRE
PAPER TIGERS ~THRICE
THE NEPHILIM ~AFI
PULMONARY ARCHERY ~ALEXISONFIRE
PARIS IN FLAMES ~THURSDAY
CUTS MARKED BY THE MARCH OF MEN ~COHEED AND CAMBRIA
COLD CASH AND COLDER HEARTS ~THRICE
CROSS OUT THE EYES ~THURSDAY
PIECES ~HOOBASTANK
DANCING THROUGH SUNDAY ~AFI
BLEED AMERICAN ~JIMMY EAT WORLD
ADELLEDA ~ALEXISONFIRE
UNDERSTANDING IN A CAR CRASH ~THURSDAY
A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS ~THE USED
YOU KNOW HOW I DO ~TAKING BACK SUNDAY
COUNTERPARTS AND NUMBER THEM ~ALEXISONFIRE
SILHOUETTE ~THRICE
IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH 3 ~COHEED AND CAMBRIA
Oh yeah, I forgot to include Tailspin in my "tv shows i watched as a kid list" That is all.
When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home