Free Beer and SEX!
:: fROM mY sPEAKERS::
Little Green Bag - The George Baker Selection
haha, finally blogger has added new templates, so my page can continue to be the best damn looking page around. Next to Adam's that is. Nothing can beat the flower watermark.That, along with the gaynard dancing video only complements the page further, I commend you.
I went to Nicks house on Saturday night. Got right bent and watched Wayne's World. Then a bunch of us went on a killing spree in Halo. I think i died a total of 300 times. It was awesome.
My cousin finally gave me my birthday gifts: Lost in Translation and a Starsky and Hutch poster(she works at empire theatres in s'side) The gifts are only 3 months late but its all good. I think I'll watch Lost in translation again tonight. Great movie, bill Murray was robbed, but then again so was Spiccolli for i am sam, or whatever that movie was where he was the dude with the kid and the mental stuff. Dustin Hoffman won for Rainman, it only seems right for Sean penn to win for his retarded role. yet on the other hand Leonardo DiCaprio is a mental kid in Whats eating gilbert grape, but then again that wasn't acting so it shouldn't be counted.
I met the funniest old dude the other day at work somewhere in bumble fuck. He was like a little lawn gnome since he was only 3 to 3 and a half feet tall. He was smokin a jay and had his hat just barely sitting on the top of his head off to one side. He had all of three teeth, which pointed in like 5 directions. We chatted it up, and he instructed me to waste as much government money as possible "'cause politicions are a bunch of crooks," Old people rule.
I get paid on Thursday so I'll be out splurging this weekend for sure. I might buy tickets to the Festival of Lights this year. Its not a bad line-up. I've seen the Trews twice now, and they can really wail. I missed Sam Roberts both times he was here, and I'd really like to see him. I also want to see Hootie and the blowfish just for some laughs and for nostalgic reasons. And fucking live is coming too. how sweet is that. Granted they suck major balls now, but I will still go in hopes of hearing I alone or All Over You not to mention Lightning Crashes It should be a good time.
I finally have comments. Its sweet as hell. So leave me comments fuckers.
Not much else is new. I'm running 8km in the Red Cross Relay on the 29th of May. Some people in my work talked me into it so I've been running lately to get back in shape. Thats all for now.
:: fROM mY sPEAKERS::
Caribou - PIXIES
We scorch the earth
set fire to the sky
we stoop so low
to reach so high.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home