::LISTENING To:: Come On Teacher - Joel Plaskett Emergency
No time for a real update, so I'll leave you with my Jeopardy Dream team(the people I'd like to see play jeopardy)
1.Alex Trebeck - I just want to see if he's any good.
2.Ben Stein - Same thing I want to see how smart he really is.
3. This one is a toss up between Bill Gates, Stephen Hawkings, and Lenord Nimoy.
Its hot so slap on the block.


6 Comments:
Holy Shit I have comments.
can anyone tell me how to put a links section on my sidebar. This shit uses java, et je ne pas comprende.
Only if you put that picture of Pierre Trudeau back up.
- gabrielle.
Yeah, I don't know, hes cool, but jims the fucking man
besides i found out how to put links up on my own, turns out it isn't java, and i'm just retarded. I'm gonna put a link to your page if you don't mind. let me know
Go for it, thanks. I'll LINK YOU BACK. The internet is totally sweet like that.
-gabrielle.
Right on. What do you want the link to say? everyone else has a clever name. I was thinking about something like kung fu kat, since it is simple, or maybe even samuri pizza cat like the cartoon that used to be on ytv.
I can't believe anyone even remebers the Samurai Pizza Cats. They had EXTRA SPICY uniforms and owned pizza fast food restaurants. Obviously, I would be honoured to share their title.
Post a Comment
<< Home