WELL, THAT'S THE END OF THE FILM. NOW, HERE'S THE MEANING OF LIFE...
::movie:: The Meaning of Life
::music:: Steady as She Goes ~ The Raconteurs

WIERD DREAM FROM THE OTHER NIGHT (as it appears in Paranormal Psychology: Abnormal Dream Analysis, by me. Page6)
This dream starts off with me coming back to PEI for a long weekend. I talk with Murph about hanging out and he says that he's got a new place and that he's moving up in the world. I get to his new apart only to find that he's basically moved across the street. Anyway, we hang out and then Jack Nicholson shows up and we shoot the shit for a while. We discuss his roles and some of his favourites. After we talk about how awesome Mars Attacks was, he takes off back to hollywood. As soon as his limo pulls away Gabrielle shows up with Tegan and Sara. We have a mini soiree and I start hitting on one of the twins, I'm not sure whom. Apparently in my dream they are not lesbians, and the two of us hit it off. The next thing I know, we are all heading to a tattoo parlor cause the twins want "cool new tats." Gabrielle goes into the room with one, while I stay with the one that I've fallen drastically in love with (proximity infatuation.) She says she wants something pure like a tree or a star on her hand. So I tell her my great idea of getting Mr. Miyagi's bonsai tree between her thumb and index finger with a star underneath (really small tattoo). So she does and says it'll always remind her of me and then they have to flee for some wild biking excursion in some far off place that is ultimately cooler than any place I will ever visit. She leaves me heartbroken and then I wake up.
DAMN YOUS LESBIANS! I WAS IN LOVE DAMMIT.
Last night in Head Hall (engineering building) there was a Monty Python night complete with free popcorn and trivia. They played The Holy Grail, Life of Brian, and The Meaning of Life. I've only seen the first so, I skipped it and showed up for the other two, following jeopardy of course. Anyway, good times were had. Sat in the back off to the side, alone until Brynn showed up. We won a few trivia ques and ate our prize chips. I wasn't too impressed with the Life of Brian, but I really enjoyed the Meaning of Life.
As of Tuesday, one of my 2 Tuesday and Thursday classes ended for thes semester. And due to the mere fact that the remaining class is at 8:30am, I shall have Tuesdays and Thursdays off for the rest of the semester. I shall record them as mental health days. The fact that today is 14 degrees only makes this sweeter. I think I'm gonna head to the park for some frisbee and soccer. Or as gill calls it Frisber...I prefer Socfris. Tonight is another movie night. This time the theme is Chuck Norris. I still haven't decided if I want to attend. I may go to V for Vendetta.
Tomorrow BA Johnston is playing a matinee show at the Cellar and then a night show at the Capital. I'm going to one for sure, I just haven't decided which. Then on Saturday, the Social Club is having a Jack Daniels night. Its on special all night, and when you buy shots, you keep the glasses!
Also, in unrelated news, I returned my broken shuffle in February, got a new one, and then returned it when I found out that the nano's dropped in price. It arrived monday by courier, just a few minutes after my grandparents landed surprizingly from Florida. They wanted to take me out to dinner, I was hesitant at first, I wanted to wait around and see who'd knock on the door next....Tegan and Sara perhaps?
I painted my version of Van Gogh's Starry Night last weekend as a gift for Brynn. I can't show it until her party at the Snooty Fox on April 7. But I'll be sure to post a pic of it here soon after.Anyway, that was my week, the best one this year. At least until Amber comes home, which will be surpassed by SHORELINE. I can't wait. IT MAKES SUMMER, SUMMER.
***NEW SECTION***
I was just wondering onto other peoples blogs when I found a pick on Kelly's site of Dead mans pond in V-Park. One night like 2 years ago, following a cold drunk binge at Morons, I headed to V-Park with some friends and placed one of those city road barriers upon the frozen pond, figuring nobody would be stupid enough to walk on the ice to retrieve it. Anyway, the point of this drawn out story is that its still in the pond as recently as Kelly's picture was taken. I enjoy knowing that I played a minute part in someone else's adventure. That is all.
I'm out like Chuck Norris.
CHUCK NORRIS CAN SPEAK BRAILLE.


4 Comments:
Yeehooo!
Go Frisber!
Update your page i need something too read while i'am on a study break.
wow josh. nice painting. i am impressed. now lets put these creative skills in card form. haha.
i was half thinking of getting in my car and driving to fredericton tonight. i just want to get away right now. and i have no colt 45s left. what am i gonna do?!?!?
Update long hair com on....Hows the ol job going so far? Later devil...
Post a Comment
<< Home