MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Friday, April 01, 2005

I once shot a man just to watch him die. Then I got distracted and missed it.

::movie:: Firefox ~ Clint is the MAN!
::music:: MY SHARONA ~ THE KNACK

I've eaten at Mc Donald's 3 times in the past 2 days...I'm contimplating making a will. While on the topic of fast food:I've learned from second hand information that you can lure Fred Penner to your home with promises of Free KFC...so i'm setting the bait as we speak, in an futile effort to kidnap my childhood figures. Magyver left before I could set my plans in motion but I WILL have revenge! After Fred I plan on working on the entire cast of "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION" along with Alanis M. who frequented the show. Maybe I can trick her into marrying me before her and Van Wilder tie the knot.

Last wednesday I had the pleasure of having a very random and obscure, but wicked time. I'm gonna sum it up into brief imagery that should make sense to no one except for Stephanie and I:

-near 3 car pile up on Mt. Edward road
-post cereal used to be cool but now it sucks
-chocolate almonds and chicken base at the Bulk Barn
-Mad world
-Sketchy aparts on Bayfield
-11 flight run at Delta (really only 5 and 1/2 run and 5 1/2 walk)
-Pissed of patrons at Delta
-shelter under trucks
-mittens
-cool heart glasses and barbarian Horns
-pixie sticks
-disgruntled talyor and his tales
-Eeny, meany, miney, moe
-And lots of Pics of dreads, mowhawk cats, and cool Tees.


Tonight I have an Engineering Banquet at Rodd Charlottetown. For the occasion I'll be sporting a three piece Miami Vice-esque gray suit with pink lining, aviators, and my blue velcro shoes. I may be hitting up the village for a pink/salmon tie.

Anyway, sorry for the lackluster post. But I'm out like spandex and shoulder pads in women suits.

2 Comments:

Blogger However said...

Finally a post!! For the love of God, man where have you been? Just kidding! :) A few things to note:

(1) luring childhood figures with KFC. Brilliant idea. I could have caught Shaggy and Scooby.

(2)If you ever do in fact, wear such a suit, please take a picture. Please.

(3)you should compile a list of all your "I'm out like..." phrases. They're so funny.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Pictures are on the way.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home