SOMEONE CALL BRUCE WILLIS
::music:: Death and Destruction ~ Weezer
::movie:: Armageddon
So apparantly there is a 25 million tonne astroid heading towards earth. I'm not even joking, check out the video at CNN or the article at NASA.gov. They predict that its going to pass by earth on April 13 2029, but that its going to be so close that we can see it. By the way that date is a Friday, so on Friday the 13 of April 2029 an asteroid may kick the shit out of us.
Personally I think we're fucked and that this is just NASA's way of easing the public into a hot bath. Sure they tell us now that there is one thats coming, but will miss us....then in 22 years they're gonna tell us that someone forgot to carry a 2 in some equation and then next thing you know we're sending Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck up with a nuke.
I'm heading to the rockies with Kevin Costner* and a catamaran. But first I'm gonna start a to-do list, and try to convince Prince to re-record "1999" with some new lyrics.
*Kevin Costner being the expert on post apocolyptic earth.
YIPPIE KI YAY MOTHAFUCKERS


7 Comments:
We're all screwed it's inevitable.
I'm more intrigued about you heading to the Rockies with Costner and a catamaran.
I figure if the world floods, thats the place to be. And seeing how Costner made out alright in Waterworld, my bets on him knowing what to do.
He'd make a good bodyguard too.
I just noticed that in your profile pic there's a nice poster of a young Trudeau in the background. Very cool...albeit right under Olivia Newton John! And no Winnie to be seen anywhere. Joshua!
:)
He would indeed. Yeah, olivia is hot in that pic, alas, I have no pictures of winnie. That picture is like 2 years old. I have more recent ones on myspace if you're interested.
I'd love to see them!
www.myspace.com/themidnightlies
or
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=90540945&setonlinenow=1&setrsi=1&Mytoken=5656F29F-A99E-4D95-ACC20B5633AADF7116735273
Those are really cute! You photograph so well. (damn you!...joking)
(1)you should display your paintings on your blog. I love them--that Van Gogh one is incredible.
(2)The Spaceship...ah, now everything is clear to me.
(3) "The Grizzly man" one should definitely be on your blog too. Favorite one that! (and also the McDonalds one)
(4) you can morph into any celeb of your choice...excellent skill!
Cheers, thank you Joshua. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home