MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Monday, June 05, 2006

JOE'S TAXIDERMY: YOU SNUFF 'EM, WE STUFF 'EM

::movie:: I Heart Huckabees
::music:: 12 of September ~ Xavier Rudd

Hello my adoring fans. Forgive me for my absense. For the past several weeks I've been busy tracking down and "hitting" the chick from the Wendy's commercials. You know the one who drop kicks the chicken garden salad and says "SENSATIONAL!!!" 11 times every 4 seconds? Better keep that info on the downlow though. I'm still on parole for "alegedly" knocking the Canadian Tire couple. I hear it was a messy affair involving a MasterCraft weedwhacker.

I finally finished reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" I started it before exams but never got around to reading it again til last week. I think its the only instance where the movie was better than the novel. I've since started "American Pyscho" by Bret Easton Ellis, the basis for one of my favourite movies.

I just had my wisdom teeth removed. Being put to sleep is an odd experiance, but I took it way better than that pussy Old Yeller. Boo Yah. I spent my percocet crazed days watching the first season of 24. I had to stop when I freaked out over the fact that Kiefer Sutherland hasn't aged a day since Stand By Me.

What else is new?...I'm still sporting a kick ass beard. I shall keep it til shoreline then perhaps I'll spring for a handlebar mustache. I already am working on my farmers tan, now if only could find some Skynyrd tees at the village.

Thats all for now, time for my music filled sleep curtesy of Paul & Art. SENSATIONAL!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, By the by, it supposed to be "You snuff em, we stuff em"

2:01 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

My deepest apologies, I was recreating it from memory.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It says apparently it involved a mastercraft weedwacker, were you not the one who killed them you said, shouldn't you know if you did or did not use the weedwacker...com on this time off has made you slack.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Martha-Anne said...

you're right that commercial is damn annoying.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Phillip K. Dick= who I want to be when I grow up.
" Matt Ling- Amphetamined crazed science fiction writer."
you know it's on the way.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home