MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Friday, November 03, 2006

YOU'RE A HEADACHE IN A SUITCASE

::music:: YELLOW SUN ~ The Raconteurs
::movie:: Home Alone (was on TBS the other day)

Ahoy-hoy!

TV Tropolis is my new favourite channel. Every morning I get up and watch "Neon Rider" while eating my maple-brown sugar oatmeal. Then when I get home from saving the world: one old lady at a time, I watch "The Wonder Years." Winnie Cooper will be mine...oh, yes, she will be mine. Then a bit later "Married With Children" comes on....Christina Appelgate will also be mine.

stephANIE came and visited me in Fredtown a few weekends ago. Shes movin to Vancouver in like 2 weeks so I punched her in the face and took her to the mall and such. We went to see "The Prestige" which was incredible. Go see it. I'm still waiting for "Babel" and "The Fountain" be sure to check'm out. I even made a kickass dinner for her, which included shake'n'bake chicken complete with corn, stove-top stuffing, and something else, but it escapes me as of now. I also made my world renouned hash-browns. Besides being tasty, I hear they cure cancer...and the mumps.

Went to a halloween party as EARL from "My Name Is Earl." I wore a flannel shirt over my bon jovi tee. I also had been growing a beard which I shaved into a dirty mustache. I also dischevled my hair, made my karma list, and wore a "Hello My Name Is" sticker with "Earl" written on it.

I've discovered the true meaning of hardcore. Its sitting at your home bar drinking straight jack out of a 40 ouncer, alone, while listening to "walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohen. I'm hardcore to the soul. I'll post a picture of said incident when I get back to freddy. As for now, i'm gonna shower, and head to Hunters for some Anna Pilla, as I am home for the weekend.


I've gone splurging again:

*Knives Don't Have Your Back ~ Emily Haines
*Ultra-Lounge
*Shine On ~ Jet
*World Container ~ Tragically Hip

*Arrested Development Season 3
*Seinfeld Season 1 + 2

5 Comments:

Blogger However said...

I've been watching "The Wonder Years" on TV Tropolis too. You probably know that Winnie's real sister was on the show a couple of times too. I think her character was "Becky Slater". Did you love her too?

Great post, cracked me up.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, AD season 3. Did you feel like crying too, but instead kept it inside, turned your feelings to rage, and beat up a bunch of ten year olds as well?

12:29 AM  
Blogger a said...

you and Jason Lee DO look disturbingly alike.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Chelly:I don't recall Becky Slater as of yet, but I'll keep watching.

Anonymous: I don't like anonymous comments.

Steph: how could i forget the baked potatoes. Miss ya to stick.

Aimeeeeeeeeeeee: Project replace jason lee with myself is currently in the works.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard, you know who I am.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home