MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Friday, February 06, 2004

Now fry like bacon you little freshman piggies. FRY.

Hey, I just realized that I left out the hottest woman on earth when I did the "Top 5 Women Over 30 I'd Bang" list: Diane Lane. She is unbelievablely sexy. And you even get to see her boobies in a few movies, or you can buy the book (playboy, circa 1995) Fuck she's hot. Anyone who wasted their time to actually watch "unfaithful" would she how sexy she is at 39 years of age, but then they'd also go puke cause they just watched another richard gere movie that is pure shit. And that you just got turned on by a woman who is 39 years of age, but I want to stress the boobies part. I think she was naked in the movie "The Big Town"(not to be confused with Big City, SHA-Mon!) too. It'll have to be a rental. For those of you who still don't know who she is...turn on the Super station right now and there is a 43% chance one of her movies will be on. Look for Judge Dredd, Murder at 1600, Jack, The Glass House, Hardball, The Perfect Storm, or even the Outsiders. I'm betting one of them is on, if not its only Ripley's Believe it or Not, and one of her movies will be on shortly so hold on if you can. Just for the hell of it here are her dimensions 35C-25-34.(no clue if they are good or bad, she's just hot) oh and she is 5'6''.

I've decided to leave you with Cory Feildmans pinnacle acting moment....

[The Goonies are collecting coins from a wishing well]
Stef: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, stop, stop! You can't do this.
Data: Why?
Mikey: Why?
Stef: Because these are somebody else's wishes. They're somebody else's dreams.
Mouth:Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back.

I have to go to therapy now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home