Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.
Today is quite possibly the happiest day of my life, I just got back from buying the Goonies DVD, complete with the infamous drugstore and octopus cut scenes. Whoo hoo! Can't wait to watch it. I had planned on buying it long ago on DVD, but I wanted to be sure it had the cut scenes as well as some good extras. I didn't want to buy it and then have the 20 year anniversary edition come out leaving me fucked like joel with the aliens "quadiligy."
My 80's DVD collection is almost complete. Princess Bride, Stand by Me, and the Karate Kid are next on the list. But I need to save my money. I'm gonna be broke before school is out and I'll need the money to feed my crack addiction. Thats all I have for now.
Kreese: Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Karate Student: No, Sensei.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home