MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Friday, January 23, 2004

We've gotta get out of here. I think I'm getting the fear man.

SHaZaam! What an opener huh? Right away you are captivated, wanting to read more. I'm sorry to say its all down hill from here. Just a pointless recollection of my day. miniscule events that took place in the life of an insignificant person. Why do you read? Why do I write?

Anyway fuck it, here goes. I heard from my hommie (fuck I hate ICP) Angel that I could get one of those indistructable Nalgene water bottles at Superstore, so I headed down in the fucking blistering cold, only to be narrowly missed by a flying dozer. Fuckin asshole was probably drunk and wondering which cousin he was going to get on this weekend. What a titsac. Anyway, so I go into superstore only to find out that they don't have the small ones. I don't want one of the big fucking 1000ml bottles so head back pissed. But it wasn't a total waste I got a cheap kitbag in a bargin bin that is actually not that bad.

Patt to the izzo picked me up for lunch and we ate at wendy's. We also went to Sportcheck where I was able to get one of the smaller bottles, so far this has been the most interesting day of the week.

This afternoon I scored an assignment off of a friend so now I have one less thing to do this weekend. I think I'll go rap Mario Bros 2. before sarah picks me up, we're gonna go to melons to see ditchpigs and iron giant tonight. should be woo hoo fun. Heres to 12 year old boys.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home