MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Sunday, March 25, 2007

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

::movie:: Apocalypse Now
::music:: This is How We Do It! ~ Montell Jordan


I had to rearrange my favourite movie list on facebook so that "Made" and "Manhattan" weren't side by side. I didn't want anyone misreading and getting the wrong idea. I'm not saying Jennifer Lopez is a bad actress, just that I have no proof of the opposite.

Last night at the Social Club was Jack Daniels Night.....it was heaven. I won a t-shirt in an intensive carnival-esque ball throwing game, I swiped some JD footballs, coasters and stir sticks. I also learned how to tie my shoe. Proud yet mom?

March Break flew by. I literally did nothing but watch movies. Here are my reviews:
Reno 911: Miami - sucked
Wild Hogs - dumb
Smokin' Aces - not bad
300 - will bare my children.

This is the part of the post where I have nothing else remotely interesting to talk about so I fill it up with commerical deconstruction where I add colourful commentary on recent adverts. I can't remember the 'mercial that I hate so I have 2 that I like...

DQ's new flamethower commercial where they inhale-talk, kinda like Tenacious D's inward singing.

The second advert that I like is only seen during the Price is Right and is about hearing loss (not hard to tell what the target audience is for adverts during the price is right....4/5 are life insurance and/or diabetes related) Anyway, four buddies are out golfing, one of whom has hearing loss and continuously does not hear some golfer shouting "FORE!" which results in a few misses and a few brutal hits.

Thats all. for now...i'm off like London in The Littlest Hobo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha-Anne said...

"I'm not saying Jennifer Lopez is a bad actress, just that I have no proof of the opposite."

Bahahahaha.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home