THE PRICE IS WRONG BIT$H
::movie:: Serpico
::music:: Best Deceptions - Dashboard ( I know, I know...but it fit the week
)I realized today that Bob Barker is in fact a carnie. But instead of long hair and tattoos, hes got class, sass, and a black belt in karate....no joke. I recently shed a tear when I had heard that the Price I$ Right will be ending in June of this year. I figure that I should head on down to LA and hang out behind CBS studios in order to salvage the big wheel. I'll probably put it in the living room and change all the numbers to pictures of food that I like. Then if I can't decide what to eat i'll just give it a whirl, ensuring that it goes all the way around and that if I land on pizza I'll get a bonus spin for a chance to win more pizza. Either that or I audition to become Bob's replacement. I already have a suit....all I have to do is pick up one of those retardedly long mics.
Two weeks ago I went down to the Beaverbrook Art Gallery. Turns out that they have 3 original Salvador Dali paintings. One of which is 10' x 13' and took over a year to paint. Why wasn't I informed of this last year?
ANOTHER EDITION OF COMMERCIAL DECONSTRUCTION:
Favourite new commerical:
The AXE commerical where a million or so women are running towards the dude on the beach whom is doing some sort of Tai Chi while spraying himself with Axe. There are 2 reasons why everyone should love this advert. 1: the Baywatchesque running. 2: The look on the guys face just before the women get him. Whether or not you believe this commercial is sexist or not doesn't matter, you have to admit that its marketing genius.
New commercial I loathe:
The wendy's commercial where the buddy's eating a loonie sized chicken burger and whispers $2.99 (or $3.99 depending on the channel) My main gripe is how they whisper...it irks me. If they are so concerned with whispering in what appears to be a library then why the fuck are they eating in one?
Thats all thats new...except I'm going to see David Suzuki this sunday.
"Help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or nudered!"


3 Comments:
talk about lack o updates sheesh
wow, i'm with aimee. what's with this no-updates shite?
there'll be one tomorrow...ive been retardedly busy lately with midterms.
Post a Comment
<< Home