YOU'RE A BILLY GOAT::movie:: A SCANNER DARKLY
::music:: COLD HEART OF STONE ~ FRANK BLACK AND THE CATHOLICSI have a new love in my life. Shes an IBANEZ electric-acoustic guitar. Its "dark violin sunburst" with a cutaway body, and we shall be married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs...I picked it out for jesusmas, but haven't named it yet. I'm considering either "Margot" or "Lucille" but I'm open to suggestions. My other guitars don't have names since they were second hand and I didn't feel right naming them.
The holidays were mentally retarded. Lots of time with the fam, and excessive eating and drinking...the latter of which resulted in random drunk fun at Hunters. I probably managed to esclate on peoples retarded scale for my actions at said bar.This year I have two resolutions. 1-> I'm taking up squash. 2-> I'm going to try to control the fury that is my hatred for the "Lilydale" dude on TV. I seriously want to dropkick him with skates on....I hope he gets salmonella poisoning. Shit...there goes resolution no. 2....I hope I do better with squash.
I bought Woody Allen's "EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX * BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK" yesterday, but haven't managed to watch it yet. I've been on a Richard Linklater binge recently watching "A SCANNER DARKLY", "BEFORE SUNRISE", and "BEFORE SUNSET." A viewing of "DAZED AND CONFUSED" may also be in works.
Thats pretty much all thats new...I passed all 6 of my courses last semester, I'm only taking 5 this term.Oh, and I shaved my beard and now I laugh everytime I look in the mirror.
Out like Vince Neil.
Currently reading : In Cold Blood By Truman Capote


2 Comments:
the faux hawk looks pretty sweet dude!
i vouche for calling the ibanez Lucille. not only was that the name of my grandmother (RIP), it is also the middle name of my guinea pig. It's a lovely name. Lucille or Olive.
good luck with the resolutions! where will you play squash? make sure you wear a sweatband always when playing squash.
In my books, the Lilydale dude ranks right up there with that ING guy (the one in the suit) and of course, George Strombolopolous.
Drop kicking posers...I'd watch that show.
PS: Margot and Lucille sound real classy.
Post a Comment
<< Home