MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Monday, October 09, 2006

HELLO MY NAME IS ALCOHOL AND I HAVE A JOSHUA PROBLEM

::music:: SLOB ~ WEEZER
::movie:: THE BIG LEBOWSKI

Other possible titles/subjects for this post was "HOW TO DRINK A QUART OF JACK DANIELS AND NOT GET KICKED OUT OF HUNTERS" or "HOW TO SPEND $80 BUCKS IN 1 HOUR." Friday night was retarded, I got wrecked and made a ass of myself at Hunters. Proof of which can be found in serveral pictures taken by a mischievious red head. I'm pretty sure I could have won a medal for best breath as well. Combining Jack Daniels with tequila and jacks pizza makes for an interesting breath alarm clock in the morning.

The rest of the weekend was spent playing my old super NES, a little super mario and then some Legend of Zelda. Thats pretty much it except for lots of food and hangin' out with the fam.

I bought the new sloan album, "NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT." I love it. Its 30 songs of beatles-esque rock. I hated the last two albums, but this one is up there with "G turns to D." I realize of course that there will never be anything as glorious as "Twice Removed," which is pretty much sloan's version of Pinkerton. Why are sophmore albums sooo good?

I'm almost finished "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis. I've only been reading it for about 4 months now....I'm not dumb, just lazy. I've been thinking of reading "The Curse of Lono" by H.S.T. next, or Proud Highway...can't decide.

Happy Birthday John.

2 Comments:

Blogger jnelle said...

would you recommend American Psycho? i'm currently reading Lolita. so far, so good, so creepy.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Yeah, I really enjoyed AP, but its very graphic in some of the execution/rape scenes. Im not too sure girls would enjoy it, but still well written.

ooooh, lolita.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home