:: We're Sonic-fuckin' Death Monkey! ::
And so, the countdown begins....One exam left, possibly the most difficult. Electricity and Magnetism, what fun...I'm ecstatic, but not really. Computer Engineering went well. I studied for a total of 25 minutes, actually thats a lie. It was more like 20. I came to school and realized that my exam was actually 5 hours later than I had originally thought, so did I use that time to my advantage and study for those 5 extra hours. FUCK NO! I sat at this computer downloading songs, playing pool on Yahoo, scatching my ass, and occasionally the ass of the person next to me. I have yet to study for my Physics, which by the way is a cumulative exam, which means it covers all of the material of the term, fun huh? But am I worried. Not a chance. 'Cause I know that as soon as I pass in my exam I will be drinking the good 'ol sour mash. I plan on being hammed by 11:00pm so its all good. At this point I don't really give a sweet fuck.
Yesterday me and Pat had a lunch date in V-Park. Always a good time in my books. That was the first of three times that I had fast food yesterday. I need some real food or I'm gonna die. I got out of my exam early and found out that my dad wasn't going to pick me up for an hour, so I left a message on his voice mail, to pick me up at Myrons, when ever he was done. I headed downtown with Eli, we got as far as the Credit Union before my dad pulled up. I was pissed, I had walked 30 minutes in the fucking cold for nothing. What an ass burger!
I've decided to start posting "TOP 5" lists in each of my blogs. Pretty much just as a space filler so my blog looks important, but also because I have nothing else better to do with my time. Anyway, I gotta go and join the Bob Sagats fan club...
:: TOP 5 FRONTMEN BEFORE 1980::
1. ROBERT PLANT
2. JIM MORRISON
3. JOHN LENNON
4. MICK JAGGER
5. JIMI HENDRIX
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns or watching violent videos afraid that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands, of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery, and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home