MOONLIGHT DRIVES AND MIDNIGHT LIES

Friday, November 21, 2003

If I wanted a joke, I'd follow you into the john and watch you take a leak.

Whew, was I in a bad mood yesterday or "what the fuck!" I apologize for the depressing/angry post. I was in a bad mood and when I tried to post my message my computer froze. I became furious because I had spent an hour writing it. I had to rewrite it from memory only I added a lot of more angry shit too it. I never intended to make this blog such a personal one. But I guess sometimes you need to.

I finished my last test in Physics today and I aced it. I also got back a lot of old tests, so it looks like I might actually pass quite easily now. So no worries. Even calculus isn't going so bad anymore. I need to make 50% in the final to make a passing grade but that shouldn't be too hard.

I bought a U2 dvd yesterday, it'll probably be the last thing I buy for myself until I get a student loan. I don't have the money to keep buying 30 cds a month anymore, go figure!

So I guess a bunch of us are going to Steph's house tonight. All I can say is Chugging dance and Rappers Delight. I'm gonna head now, I'll give my peep Pat a phone, see what she's up to.

Here's an idea: when you tell these little stories, have a point! It makes it SO much easier for the listener!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home